Many have been going on about ethics the last few months in this group so let me explain a few things.
1. They are Scientology ethics and these and their associated justice procedures are not available to non-practitioners.
2. Ethics and justice are two separate things. Ethics is what a person does or does not do that is right for THEM and it is moral and self-imposed.
Justice is a group action from one or more people who step in when a person cannot act ethically and what they are doing violates what any reasonable person would say in a society or group is right.
3. ONLY A PERSON WHO WILL GO THROUGH THE JUSTICE PROCEDURE IS AFFORDED THE PROTECTIONS OF JUSTICE IN OUR SYSTEM!
I cannot emphasize this enough. If you begin justice procedures on someone and they say hey, “fuck you I am not going to submit myself to this” they are guilty and are declared on the spot.
After all a person just does not commit murder in society and then says, “fuck you I will not go to court and jail for life.”
They are hauled off an put there.
4. Certain actions and behavior defies all reason, logic, and morals in a group and do not have to be listed as a declarable offense.
Things such as rape, pedophilia, attacking LRH in any manner, attacking the tech, and any manner of other actions do not really need to be explained to a person.
They can’t be. A guy says, “LRH’s tech is fantastic but I heard he fucked sheep and was insane hehe!”
And this is somehow OK? Then there will be those who say, “HE IS ENTITLED TO A COMM EV!” “IT IS HIS RIGHT!”
Bullshit. This guy is so low toned and insane it would not even be worth the effort because he wouldn’t know what is going on.
5. Justice protections are for Scientologists of good standing period!
This is the problem with the modern-day communist and the justice system.
They go on about how the criminal has rights while refusing citizens their rights and putting more and more restrictions on them and it only DESTROYS the rights of the law-abiding citizen.
Rights are for law-abiding citizens and justice procedures are for Esperians in good standing.
If you don’t believe it it is in the book. This really old one called Introduction to Scientology Ethics.