This is a simple process which improves memory and makes a person feel better.
1. Recall a time which really seems real to
2. Recall a time when you felt real affinity
3. Recall a time when someone was in
good communication with you.
4. Recall a time when you felt deep affinity
for somebody else.
5. Recall a time when you knew you were
really communicating to somebody.
6. Recall a time when several people
agreed with you completely.
7. Recall a time when you were in
agreement with somebody else.
- Repeat as often as the process is producing change. Stop when you feel really good.
- Process can be used as often as you want.
This process is from Self Analysis by L Ron Hubbard