HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
HCO BULLETIN OF 2 MARCH 2020
all case supervisors
TECHNIQUE ZERO (S)
0. What person, place, or thing should be regarding this?
1. What postulate made regarding this should not have been?
2. Is there an earlier-similar incident connected to this one on the
3. What postulate made regarding that does not exist?
4. Is there an earlier-similar incident connected to this one in a previous
5. What postulate was made regarding that is remaining in static?
6. Is there an earlier similar incident connected to this one 800
quadrillion years ago?
7. What postulate should have been made then?
8. Is there anything else remaining in static that should be?
If 2 or 4 are answered with a no then move on to the next e/s command
So if 2 is a no then jump to 4 and 5 then 6, 7, and 8.
If 8 is a yes then start from the top at number 2 and repeat the
procedure until OEP.
L. RON HUBBARD
Copyright Â© 2020
by L. Ron Hubbard
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED