Though the emphasis of this writing is on entity handling, the basic rights of a being are universal. Whether in bodies or without, all beings have certain basic,natural and sacred rights, which are:
- All Beings have the right to their own self-determinism; the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- All Beings have the right to their own sanity.
- All Beings have the right to their own power of choice.
- All Beings have the right to leave any game at any time for any reason.
- All Beings have the right to choose a game that agrees with their own reality as long as the being does not interfere with the rights of any other Beings.
- All Beings have the right to create their own individual game as long their game does not interfere with the rights of any other Beings.
Violations of a being’s natural rights can cause less than desirable results in life and it is also so when processing beings without bodies. Handle any impulses to control or enslave the beings you encounter. After all, there is a natural universal law, which can be summed up well with an old saying, “What goes around, come around”. Whatever you put out that is harmful to another will come back to bite you in the ass one day.